a person i admired ;)

A person I admire very much is my aunt , PISAH BT YASIN .
She was married with AZHAR and she lives in TAMAN SRI SEGAMBUT .
She was also my neighbour . She is a housewife .
My aunt , PISAH , had an only a daughter named NOR SHUHADA .


My aunt is fifty-four years old but she looks younger than her age .
She has a fair skin and smooth complexion . She has a long and curly hair .
She also had a grizzle on her hair . She had a kind face and a nice smile .



Through her live , she is a friendly and understanding person .
Plus , she is also quite strict in treating her daughter .
This is to ensure that her daughter would be a better person .


My aunt loves to cook . She can cook very well . She also like sewing .
She makes sewing as her hobby . She can sew all types of clothes .
I learned to cook and sew from her .


She passed away on 22 January 2011 . Although she had gone from my life , she will always be in my memory .
I love her so much sincerely from my heart .

End by me ;)